We have lots of special release brews on tap this month!
We tapped our State Line Peach IPA and will be serving it through Saturday - or until it kicks! – in honor of the Florida Georgia game.
Don’t miss our popular seasonal Punk Monk, our Imperial Belgian Dubbel brewed with Belgian candi sugar, milk sugar, 200 pounds of pumpkin, and a pumpkin spice blend from Green Man Gourmet in Avondale. We’ll be tapping it in the tap room on Halloween!
New on tap this week is our Chef Thomas Kolsch. It’s a refreshing, light-bodied ale that was a favorite of the late, great Chef Thomas of The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
This November we’re raising awareness, funds and PINT GLASSES for men’s health! Movembrew, our easy-drinking English-style bitter brewed for Movember Jax, will be on tap in the tap room starting November 1st. Also look for Movembrew at select bars and restaurants around town this month. A proceed from the sale of all pints of Movembrew will be donated to Movember!
We are brewing up some love for JASMYN! Our brewers are creating a perfectly balanced brew, Equality Ale, which will be served in the ta proom and in bars and restaurants around the city Nov 8th through 15th. At least $1 for every pint sold will go to support JASMYN’s work supporting and empowering LGBTQ youth by creating safe space, providing youth development services and bringing people and resources together to promote diversity and human rights. Learn more here.
We invite you to join us for a James Madison Institute innovation “hoppy” hour from 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 30 in the brewery bar. Admission is a $5 cover that includes an exclusive JMI/Intuition Ale Works glass and your first drink free!
Guest Speakers include:
Dr. Bob McClure – The James Madison Institute
Ari Bargil – Institute for Justice
Daniel Davy – DeVoe L. Moore Center at Florida State University
Food trucks will also be available. Due to limited parking, we encourage you to use a rideshare service.
Register now at http://www.jamesmadison.org/.
Join us in the tap room on Wednesday evening 10/15 from 6pm to 7:30pm for a meet-and-greet with Representative Dana Young from South Tampa.
Rep Young is one of craft beer’s biggest supporters in the Florida House of Representatives. Help us give her a big Jax welcome and show her we appreciate her support!
We’ll be tapping a special One-Off keg of I-10 aged on cedar spirals.
We are gathering up some pretty awesome silent auction items for next Friday’s Friends of Chef Thomas Food Fair! Tickets for the event are still available here.
Here’s what we have confirmed so far but the list keeps growing:
Please bring CASH or CREDIT CARD on Friday if you plan to bid!
Note: Holidays or special events weekends are excluded for hotel stays. They are good for one year. Taxes included.
• The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, 2 night stay and a dinner (2) in Blue by Eric Ripert
• The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, San Fran, 2 night stay
• The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, 2 night stay with breakfast (2)
• The Ritz-Carlton, St Louis, 2 night stay and a dinner (2) in the Grill
• The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common, 2 night stay with breakfast (2)
• The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, 2 night stay and a dinner (2) in Fearing
• The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba, Dinner at Les Crustaces US$300
• The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island / Private Dining Chefs Table seat in the SALT kitchen for 2 guests + The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island PLUS 1 night stay with breakfast (2) A unique, private “Seat in the Kitchen” dining experience with customized menu. For a one-of-a kind experience “Dine with the Chef” in the kitchen. The ambiance, the innovative food, paired wines and interaction with chefs creates a memory of a lifetime.
• Tour of South Florida Ritz-Carlton properties – these are grouped together!
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach Miami / 1 night stay with breakfast (2)
The Ritz-Carlton, Coconut Grove Miami / 1 night stay with breakfast (2)
The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne Miami / 1 night stay with breakfast (2)
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples / 1 night stay with breakfast (2)
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale / 2 night stay
• Manresa 3 signed books by David Kinch
• My French Cuisine 1 signed book by Daniel Boulud
1. The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Plantation – 2 night stay at this gorgeous resort in Greenboro, GA, including lake view accommodations – value $875
2. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta – Aquarium Package – 2 night stay including deluxe accommodations, American Breakfast for 2 in the Atlanta Grill, 2 VIP Adults Tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, overnight valet parking – value $728
3. The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead – 2 night stay in the beautiful Buckhead region of Atlanta, Club Executive Suite includes accommodations and valet parking – value $578
4. The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes – 2 night deluxe room includes accommodations and dinner for 2 in Highball & Harvest Restaurant – $738
5. The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island- 2 night deluxe accommodations – value $662
6. The Omni, Amelia Island Plantation Resort - 2 night stay - value $662
7. White Oak Plantation tour for four, with lunch. This conservation center near Yulee houses more than 250 animals, including giraffes and rhinos. Value- $ 1,000
8. Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails - Town Center, Jax. Happy Hour party for 8, 8 drink tokens and $25 in bar snacks, value $100
9. Restaurant Orsay- Avondale, Jax. Value – $50
10. Black Sheep Restaurant - Five Points, Jacksonville. Five course meal (for 4) on rooftop, paired with wine/cocktails. Value – $400
11. Centered on Yoga, downtown Fernandina Beach. One month membership – value $125.
12. Kayak Amelia Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga class, from Deb Cunningham – value $50
13. Salty Pelican waterfront seafood restaurant, downtown Fernandina Beach. Basket with $100 gift card – value $125
14. Taverna San Marco Jax restaurant, value $75
15. Hawkers Asian Street Fare- Five Points, Jacksonville. Value $25 (2)
16. Healthy Cooking class - Jaqueline Kennard will come to your home to show you how to make family-friendly meals are simple and healthy, without compromising on flavor. Value - $250
17. M Shack gift card, value $30 (2)
18. Sterling silver wishbone necklace from Lindy’s jewelry, Fernandina Beach, value – $150.
19. Shrimp painting by Fernandina Beach artist Charlie Weisenborn, oil “Rainbow Roll” Value – $350
More to come! Including Matthew’s and Medures!
Have you heard the news? We are hoping to move downtown next year!
The City of Jax Downtown Design Review Board approved our renderings for the Bay Street brewery so we continue to make progress.
Come out and visit the Intuition Beer Garden at Jaxsons Night Market every third Thursday of the month at the corner of Laura and Adams Streets!
The market focuses on what makes us uniquely Jaxsons and features local farmers, local craft artisans and the best street food vendors in the city.
Join us in the heart of downtown and celebrate our community.
Please join Intuition Ale Works and a number of Northeast Florida’s most celebrated chefs as we host a very special memorial event for Chef Thomas Tolxdorf. Tickets are available now at this link.
Chef Thomas was the pioneering, influential and inspirational Executive Chef at the Ritz-Carlton Amelia Island who earlier this year was taken from us too soon. He was a tremendous supporter of Intuition and the local food scene across Northeast Florida.
To honor his legacy, Intuition Ale Works is closing down the street in front of the brewery and setting up a food fair featuring Northeast Florida’s top chefs and restaurants.
Our brewers will be brewing a special batch of kolsch (Thomas’ favorite beer!) and dedicating an honorary Mug Club membership to our friend.
Tickets include food samples from all of the below restaurants and one Intuition beer.
Intuition will donate 100% of proceeds from ticket sales to the Chef Thomas Tolxdorf Memorial Fund.
The event is kid-friendly and children under 12 years of age can attend free of charge.
We hope you will join us as we celebrate a dear friend and incredible talent whom we all miss very much.
Food samples will be provided by the following restaurants:
The Art Institute of Jacksonville
Black Sheep Restaurant
Cafe Nola @ MOCA
Hawkers Asian Street Fare
Intuition Ale Works
Kelly’s Courtyard Cafe’
LuLu’s at The Thompson House
Moxie Kitchen + Cocktails
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
The Salty Pelican Bar and Grill
Taverna San Marco
The Blind Rabbit – A Burger & Whiskey Bar Riverside
The Cloister, Sea Island, Georgia
The Florida House Inn & Restaurant
If you cannot attend the event but would like to contribute, donations to the memorial fund can be made through Paypal at this link:https://www.paypal.com/
…or by depositing funds directly into the Thomas Tolxdorf Memorial Fund, Account No. 1005462906 at First Coast Community Bank.
We hope to see you at one of these upcoming tap takeovers or beer tastings around North Florida!
Aug 20: Stubbies and Steins, Gainesville – tap takeover
Aug 21: Fermentation Lounge, Tallahassee – tap takeover
Aug 23: Persimmon, Deland – opening celebration
Aug 28: Jones B-Side, Gainesville – tap takeover
Aug 28: ABC Fernandina – beer tasting
Sep 16: Saucy Taco, Mandarin – tap takeover
The time has come… we are canning King Street!
Cans of King Street Imperial Stout will be available in our tap room starting Saturday, August 2nd.
Swing by the brewery that day and be one of the first to grab a four pack of our imperial stout.
Four packs will cost $11 and will only be available in our tap room for the time being due to limited supply.
Watch the FB event page for more details!
Join Chef Dennis Chan at Blue Bamboo as he demonstrates a number of dishes inspired by his recipes in Cooking with Intuition, our award-winning cookbook! Each dish will be paired with Intuition brews.
Author Cari Sanchez-Potter of Intuition and photographer Laura Evans will be on hand to talk about the brews and the book.
The $45 tickets are all-inclusive and include dinner, beer, tax and gratuity.
Sign up for your spot today by visiting this link! Tickets are limited.